DEDICATE RED BOOK TO NEW ADMISSION CHAIRMAN GUMMERE

Photo and Art Boards Still Undecided Due to Illness of Managers MacNeil and Michelman

Dedicated to the new director of admissions, Richard M. Gummere '07, the new 1939 Redbook is rapidly taking shape, and it will be published on May 15.

Over 600 copies have already been ordered, according to Jack D. Andrews, Business Manager.

Last night Robert M. Bunker, chairman, released the names of the successful candidates for the Editorial Board. They are: James English and Calvin W. Stillman, sub-chairmen; E. Dixwall Chase, Edwin Clarke. Charles D. Dyer, William C. Flinn, David D. Furman, Chester Handleman, Martin Lichterman, Robert F. Loomis, William N. Parker, Welch Peel, Richard H. Sullivan, and Walter W. Webster.

Huenekens Editorial Chairman

William Huenekens, the chairman of the Editorial Board, was in charge of this competition. As Hugh MacNeil, the Photo Editor, and Irvin Michelman, Art Editor, are both ill, the results of the competition in these two boards has not yet been decided.

All the early fall and winter sports and most of the extra-curricular articles have already been written, and work is now proceeding on the spring sports. Most of the pictures are now back in proof.