Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

CRIMSON DEBATERS WIN H-Y-P COMPETITION, 2-1

THOMAS W. STEPHENSON '37 WINS COOLIDGE AWARD OF $100

Harvard debaters won the Triangular debate last night by a score of two to one against Princeton and Yale. Harvard defeated Princeton here by a unanimous vote of the judges and defeated Yale at New Haven two to one. Yale defeated Princeton at Princeton by unanimous vote.

It was also announced last night after the Harvard-Princeton debate here that Thomas W. Stephenson '37 had won the T. Jefferson Coolidge debating prize of $100. Stephenson was the second man to speak.

The other debaters here were A. Gilman Sullivan '36 and Thomas W. Healy '38. For Princeton the speakers were Willis Snyder, Schuyler Crane, and Gordon Craig. Harvard speakers at Yale were W. Tucker Dean '37, Richard W. Sullivan '38, and Irving Murray '36.

Harvard on Affirmative Here

Each college had negative and affirmative teams on the question: "Resolved, That this House approves the neutrality legislation recently enacted by Congress." The Harvard team here took the affirmative and at Yale the negative.

The judges in the debate here were Francis J. O'Hara, headmaster of the Thorndike School, Paul R. Bishop, director of the Bishop Lee School, and Frederick B. Taylor '99, Boston investment broker. The chairman was Moses O. Ware, formerly of the faculty of Harvard, Princeton, and Oxford.