DICK WALSH WILL HURL IN VARSITY B.U. DIAMOND TILT

Tiger Comes to Cambridge for Return League Duel Saturday--Crimson Has One Game Lead Over Penn

With Dick Walsh slated to toe the slab, the Crimson Varsity nine steps into its second home game this afternoon as a formidable menace to the Boston University invaders.

Outside of the mound assignment, there will be no change in the Harvard lineup. Al Colwell, as usual, will occupy the hot corner, with Johnny Adzigian at third and Frank Owen holding down the keystone sack.

If Walsh, who has shown definite promise in the past, should develop in-to a winning pitcher from now on, Harvard should have one of its most powerful outfits in recent years. Last year the tall southpaw was handicapped most of the season by a leg injury, but in June he twirled the Crimson to a 5-2 win over Brown on Soldiers Field, striking out nine men.

Thus it seems that the home team, bolstered by its recent double header triumph over Columbia, ought to repeat its victory of last year over the B. U. nine. But although the invaders were impeded by a slow start, their recent clashes with Bates and Wesleyan should have whipped them into shape to play the best ball of the season against the Crimson today.

The B. U. contest will be followed up on Saturday by the Crimson's second League game with the Tigers here. With a record of four wins and no defeats Harvard has a one-game lead over Pennsylvania in the present League race