ROLF KALTENBORN WINS ELECTION TO P. B. H. PRESIDENCY

Bowditch Third Junior Selected From Panel of Nine -- Will Hold Post of Secretary-Treasurer

Rolf Kaltenborn '37 has been elected President of Phillips Brooks House for 1936-37 as the result of a mail ballot counted during the vacation. At the same time William H. Schmidt '37 was named vice-president, while John B. Bowditch '37 becomes secretary-treasurer.

These three men were selected by the 250 odd members of P. B. H. out of a panel of nine Juniors. Kaltenborn has been chairman of the Foreign Student Committee during the past year and is a member of the present cabinet, headed by Raymond Dennett '36, retiring factotum.

Schmidt, famous Freshman Jubilee and hurdle runner, was chairman of the Information Committee last year and head of the Han Book Committee this fall, and succeeds Rodman W. Paul '36, publicity director of P. B. H., Crimson Senior Editor, and ex-football columnist.

Bowditch, not formally connected with Phillips Brooks House, is President of the CRIMSON. He succeeds Shaun Kelly Jr. '36.