The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

THREE STUDENTS WILL TALK TO OVER 15,000

Competition Will Pick Men to Address Tercentenary Alumni Meeting and World-Wide Radio Audience

Three undergraduates are offered an opportunity of addressing 15,000 graduates and a world-wide radio audience at the Tercentenary meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs next September 17. Forty-five minutes of the program have been allotted to the students, and talks will be given on the Freshman year, athletics, and the college today as compared with the past.

This latter speech will be the principal one and will deal with the tutorial system, the House Plan, Conant prize scholars, Harvard indifference, extra-curricular activities, and other general Crimson topics.

The member of the Class of 1939 who will talk on the Freshman year will be chosen by George Gore '34 and Edward H. Hickey '33, who have been in charge of yearling debating this year.

C. Colmery Gibson '37 is in charge of a competition to be held this Thursday to choose the other two speakers. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are eligible and anyone interested should speak to Gibson before Thursday. Frederick C. Packard, Jr., assistant professor of Public Speaking, assisted by Norman W. Mattis and Robert F. Young, instructor in Public Speaking, will act as judges.