The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Among The Minors

In spite of losing the opening match of the season with Pennsylvania, a team which the Crimson has defeated for seven years straight, Coach Cowles looks forward to one of his best tennis seasons ever. His hopes were considerably strengthened by the 9-0 shellacking pinned on the Naval Academy in the final encounter of the southern tour.

There are no less than eight lettermen included on this year's 11 top-ranking racquetmen. Seven of the squad are Seniors, with at least a smattering of Varsity experience.

Jim Thackera, who was ineligible for the past two years, and Germaine Glidden, undefeated at number 3 last year, will fight it out for the number 1 post. At present, Thackera, a master stroker, seems to have the edge over the squash star.

A letterman for two years, Carl Helmholtz seems pretty well entrenched in the number 3 position, although Gordie Robertson will do his best to blast him out. The latter played number 4 all during the 1935 season.

Farther down the list, Bob Bentley, a much improved player, and Jim Fuld, the leading exponent of the net on the squad, will start at numbers 5 and 6 respectively. Other promising singles players are Dick Dorson and Alvah Sulloway.