SCHOOLBOY TRACK MEET AT STADIUM SATURDAY

FIFTY-FIRST ANNUAL SCHOLASTIC COMPETITION

More than 500 schoolboys will compete in the fifty-first Annual Harvard Interscholastic Track Meet at the Stadium on Saturday afternoon at one o'clock.

Fifty-five schools have entered teams in the competition, which will be divided into three classes. Fourteen schools have entered 137 men in Class A, which is primarily for preparatory schools. Class B, which is made up of the larger high schools, already has 177 men entered from 14 schools, while Class C competition, which is open to the smaller high schools will find in the field on Saturday 127 athletes from 27 schools.

Among the schools in Class A, with the number of entries from each, are: Andover 38, Exeter 29, Milton 13, St. John's Prep 7, and Worcester 16. Brookline, Newton, and Cambridge Latin are among the high schools entered in Class B, while Framingham, Natick, Lexington, and Roxbury Memorial High Schools are some of those listed in Class C.

Andover will be the favorite in Class A by virtue of two wins over the Harvard Freshmen in winter and spring track. They wil be pushed by St. John's Prep, however, which won the schoolboy meet in New York this winter with only a handful of athletes.

In Class B Newton High seems to have the edge while in the smaller schools, Class C competition it seems to be an open fight.