EASY TRACK VICTORY IS EXPECTED AT HANOVER

HENRY MARCY SHIFTS FROM 3000 TO 1500 METERS RUN

Any doubts about what the Harvard track team had in the way of championship calibre were dispelled last Saturday when the Heptagonal Meet ended in such a walkaway for the Crimson cohorts. The meet with Dartmouth tomorrow should be something in the nature of a parade for Milt Green and his companions with Dartmouth furnishing a nice background.

Dartmouth will get a few points, however, but certainly not enough to cause anyone any worry. Donovan is slated for a pair of seconds in the hurdles and dashes. Hoffsetter will lead the way in the quarter mile wind tester. And Geniawicz will give some lessons in the field events, notably the shot put.

Big Green Coded 20 points

Otherwise the meet will be just one dark red blur. Dartmouth is slated to get around 20 points while the Harvard mark will be nearer 100. It is within the misty realm of possibility that Harvard will cop a first place in every event except the shot and 400 meters run.

Donovan is the other lone possibility for a Dartmouth first, but nothing showed at the recent Heptagonals will lead anyone to believe that he can lead Green. Downer in the dashes, Northrop in the 1500-meters, Worth in the 3000 meters, Johnson, Millard, Dubiel, and Hall, in the field events is about the way the boys are scheduled to finish.

Marcy In 1500 Meters Run

Henry Marcy is taking a shot at the 1500 meters run instead of the longer jog which has seemed to fag him out pretty completely. He has a great chance for a second spot behind the red thatch of Al Northrop unless the Indians pull something out of a bag that nobody knew anything about.