TWO-DAY PEACE MEETING OPENS IN BOSTON TODAY

Professor Holcombe Will Talk About Danger of War Abroad-Admission to Meetings Free

As a climax to the Emergency Peace Campaign meetings being held through-out the country, students of Boston and vicinity will participate today and tomorrow in a two-day peace conference at the Boston Chamber of Commerce.

Beginning at 10 o'clock this morning the opening session will continue throughout the day and conclude with a mass meeting at Tremont Temple this evening at 8 o'clock.

During the morning meeting Arthur A. Holecombe '06, Professor of Government, will discuss "The Danger of War Abroad," with special reference to Asia. In the afternoon session the general subject of discussion will be "What Foreign Policy should the United States Adopt to Keep Out of War?".

Specific problems of war prevention and peace promotion will be discussed at the evening meeting. Among those scheduled to speak are Dr. Kirby Page, author and publicist: and the Rt. Hon. George Lausbury, British Labor member of Parliament. Who addressed the Harvard Student Union last night in Lowell House.

Tomorrow's session will begin at 10 o'clock and last throughout the day.