The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MARSHALS NAMED FROM 10 GRADUATE STUDENTS

Outstanding Students Will Receive Diplomas oat Commencement in Name of Their Classmates

Selection of 10 Graduate Students as Marshals for their various graduating class at Commencement next Thursday was announced by University Hall yesterday.

These men who will step to the platform to receive degrees on behalf of their classmates are:

Graduate School of Arts and Sciences: Claude C. Albritton, of Dallas, Texas, (Ph.D. Marshal); Henry G. H. Halvorson, of Huntington Park, California, (A. M. Marshal), Law School: Abraham R. Ginsburgh, of Wikes Barre, Pennsylvania. Divinity School: Arthur P. Colbourne, of Secretary, Maryland. Dental School: Charles M. Underwood, of New York City. Medical School: Daniel B. Dorman '32, of Beirut Syria. School of Public Health: Charles G. Hutter of Washington. Graduate School of Design: (including degrees in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and City Planning) Eustis Dearbon '32, of Sandwich, Graduate School of Business Administration: William S. Allen, of Winchester, Graduate School of Engineering: John H. Ferguson, of Marblehead. Graduate School of Education: Frederick H. McKelvey, of Sparta, Illinois.