The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DIVINITY SCHOOL WILL CELEBRATE THIS MONTH

FIVE PROMINENT AUTHORITIES ON RELIGION TO HPEAK

First on the list of momentous occasions which will make up the Tercentenary Celebration this year will be a special session of the Divinity School. The principal object of the session, which will be open to laymen and ministers of all denominations, will be the study of the development of religious thought in America during the last 300 years and the future of religious life in this country.

The most important feature of this session will be a series of public lectures on "The Contribution of Religion to the Life of America." These will take place on June 22 to June 26 inclusive, in Emerson D, and will be broadcast over station W1XAL.

Five Speakers

The five speakers will be Bishop Francis McConnell, of New York City; the Reverend Michael Ahern, of Weston College; the Very Reverend Frederick Clifton Grant, Dean of Seabury-Western Divinity chool; Mr. Clarence E. Pickett, of Philadelphia, Secretary of the American Friends' Service Committee; and Willard Learoyd Sperry, Dean of the Divinity School.

The series will be opened at 4 o'clock on Monday, June 22, by President Conant, who will deliver an address of welcome to the public and members of the special session. Following this, Dean Sperry will give the inaugural lecture, on "The Churches of the 'New England Way'".