Final of Chamber Music Concert of Harvard Composers Will Take Place in Sanders Theatre This Morning at 11

Tercentenary Musical Program Includes the Symphony and Glee Club

Today at 11 o'clock, the last in a series of three chamber music concerts by the Boston String Quartet will take place in Sanders Theatre. Sponsored by Mrs. Elizabeth Sprague Coolidge, these concerts have been unusually interesting because they have presented the works of Harvard composers exclusively. Today's program consists of a Trio by Walter Piston '24. Professor Hill's Quartet in C major, and a Piano Quintet in A major by John Alden Carpenter '97.

Boston Symphony to Play

Dr. Koussevitzky and the Boston Symphony Orchestra are giving an orchestral program at Symphony Hall tonight at nine o'clock. Brahms's Academic Festival Overture will be played as well as the slow movement and scherzo from Professor Hill's String--Sinfonietta, and Ravel's "Daphnis and Chloe" (second suite). The concert will close with Beethoven's Fifth Symphony. Members of the orchestra under Dr. Koussevitzky will give a program of eighteenth century music at four o'clock tomorrow afternoon in Sanders Theatre. Bach's Suite No. 2 in B minor for Flute and Strings, Haydn's Symphony in G major, No. 88, and Mozart's Symphony in E flat (K.No. 543) compose the program.

The final concert ill be held at Symphony Hall on Friday night at 9 o'clock.