SPORTS TICKETS OFFER VARIETY OF EQUIPMENT THROUGH YEAR FOR $10

PARTICIPATION TICKETS WILL COST SAME AS 1935-36

Continuing its policy of making available to consistent exercisers a reduction in rate for the use of the University's athletic facilities, the Harvard Athletic Association is again offering this year for $10 a Participation Ticket, which entitles the owner to use of athletic equipment for stated periods without payment of a special fee for each one.

This ticket, which will be issued at the same price at last year's, may be purchased by any member of the University. It is offered as a convenience to frequent users of the University's athletic equipment, to obviate the payment of a separate fee of 25 cents each time the facilities are utilized. Holders of the ticket may make use of the following:

Weld and Newell Boat Houses, Indoor Athletic Building, Dillon Field House, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, and Hemenway Gymnasium.

The $10 fee for the Participation Ticket does not include the towel and locker fee, which is $4 extra for the entire college year.

Possession of a ticket will enable students to use a broad comp, narrow comp, or single shell for not over forty-five minutes per day at Weld Boat House during the fall and spring terms, or a wherry for not over thirty minutes. The rowing equipment in Newell Boat House is also available.

Ticket holder will also have the privilege of the free use of all the facilities in the Indoor Athletic Building, except at times when regularly organized teams or candidates shall hold preference. They may, however, only use the swimming pool for half an hour per day. The ticket also entitles it owners to free use of Dillon Field House and its equipment.

Ninety-one tennis courts are open to ticketholders and to others upon payment of the 25 cent fee. Thirty-two courts are located at Jarvis Field beyond the Law School, 8 at Divinity Field 30 behind the Business School, and 31 on Soldiers Field. Fourteen squash courts are available on Linden Street; others are maintained in connection with the various houses.