The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

THE PRESS

TUTORING

Princeton's Triangle Prom will take place Friday night amid a nautical setting. The "Princetonian" warns would-be crashers that two bouncers, dressed in the guise of ship's officers, "will be on deck to greet all passengers coming aboard. While one salt will be stationed at the head of the gangplank to inspect the passports of the embarking prom-goers, his cohort will haunt the bowels of the vessel to thwart the advent of stowaways. Anyone apprehended without proper credentials will promptly be compelled to walk the plank, with an additional charge of twelve dollars." . . . Washington U's Varsity Ball committee last week issued an "anti-strapless evening gown ban" for the coming promenade. Said the chairman, "If any girl appears at the ball in one of those terrific creations the committee at the door will see she dons a pair of old-fashioned suspenders." The Cornell Junior Week chairman promptly sent a telegram to Washington U., extending "a cordial invitation to those girls now unable to attend your Varsity Ball to come to the Cornell Junior Prom, February 10." --Yale News.