JUDGES IN MOCK TRIAL THIS EVENING CHOSEN

TWO FROM EACH CLUB WILL ARGUE SIDES OF QUESTION

Sitting as judicial bench for the mock trial on the legal rights of taxpayers wishing to recover processing and floor taxes under the A.A.A., the question which will be debated at eight o'clock tonight in the Ames Competition at the Law School, will be the Honorable John E. Allen, Chief Justice of New Hampshire; the Honorable Thomas W. Swan, Judge of the Circuit Court of Appeals for the Second District, sitting in New York City; and the Honorable Charles H. Moorman, Judge of the Circuit Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, sitting in Louisville, Kentucky.

"Root-Pitney" vs. "Pow-Wow"

The decision will single out the ablest senior law "team", victor over thirty other clubs in a two-year competition before student courts. Representatives for the taxpayers will be two members of the "Root-Pitney" law club, W. Parmer Fuller, of San Mateo, California, and Gerald H. Trautman of Cambridge. Their opponents, representing the government, will be Dwight K. Parsons, of Kent, Ohio, and Andrew S. Grey, of Philadelphia, both members of the "Pow-wow" club.

The question which will be argued is expected to be brought before the Supreme Court within a few months.