The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Red Cross Appeals For Gifts From Students During Flood

Rumored That Student Council to Make Additional Appropriation

As turbulent waters engulf city after city along the swollen Ohio River Valley in the worst flood in our history, the Cambridge Chapter of the American Red Cross last night made a special appeal for voluntary contributions from students.

Raymond Dennett '36, in charge of the collections from the College, hoped that students would once more give such assistance as they did last year when they gave more than $150 in special contributions for New England flood relief.

Arrangements have been made to accept the contributions at any of the Cambridge banks or at Phillips Brooks House. It is rumored that the Student Council, as well, will make a special additional donation.

The local chapter of the Red Cross received a telegram last Saturday assigning a quota of $4000 to this community; and on Monday, as it appeared that the flood would be the most disastrous in all our history, it has been asked that the fund quota be doubled--and to go as far beyond that as possible. In order to be able to secure this large sum, the cooperation of the members of the University is necessary.