VARSITY MERMEN WILL MEET GREENWOOD CLUB

New Order of Intercollegiate Events In Swimming to Have First Trial on Saturday.

What is potentially the strongest Varsity swimming team that ever has represented the Crimson will have its first formal meet of the season at the swimming pool of the Indoor Athletic Building tomorrow night at 8:15 o'clock opposing the Greenwood Memorial Club of Gardner.

The meet will be the first at Cambridge contested under the new order of events for Intercollegiate swimming. There will be nine events, a 300-yard medley race having been added to the swimming program this year. The meet will open with the 400-yard relay, formerly the closing event of Intercollegiate swimming meets and will close with the new 300-yard medley relay.

Greenwood Memorial has two of the swimmers who captured first places in the dual meet with the Crimson last year. Dell then won the 200-yard backstroke, defeating Heskett and Munroe of Harvard, while Eloranta won the 100-yard free style, nosing out Mickay, the sprinter whom he will face again tonight.