THREE UNDERGRADUATES TO TAKE NAVY SPECIAL

115 BAND MEMBERS ARE PLANNING TO GO THAT WAY

Although only three undergraduates took advantage of the offer of the special rates on the train going down to Baltimore under the auspices of the Boston Harvard Club, backers of the plan are going ahead enthusiastically and declared last night that their plans were succeeding.

In addition to the three undergraduates the 115 members of the band and an additional 35 or so of Harvard graduates are going down on the train, and this number is enough to ensure financial success of the plan.

There are still ten berths open to undergraduates or graduates who wish to take advantage of the savings offered by going on the special train. Since sleeper and pullman accomodations are necessary, however, the cost is still high, and the expense was given as the reason that not many undergraduates took advantage of the offer by Edward D. Bement '08 who is in charge of the trip.

It is planned to leave Boston at 10:55 o'clock Friday morning instead of the 10:30 hour originally planned, but otherwise the itinerary will remain the same.

The train will leave Baltimore about 10 o'clock the night of the game.