Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

THE PRESS

AROUND THE DINNER TABLE

It used to be Harvard-Yale game day. Now it seems to be Harvard-Yale foot-ball week. Last Saturday the Cambridge first-year men went down to New Haven to grapple with their Yale contemporaries and got licked. Next Friday the junior varsities will determine which group of scrubs is the scrubbier. This afternoon at Cambridge there will be two more Harvard-Yale games, one on the stadium's sacred god between the 150-pound teams, and the other between the Harvard house champions (who would die for dear old Winthrop) and the Yale champion class team (who will fight to the end for good old 10841).

Boatoniana who have scratched Saturday's finale from their engagement pad because of the cost of tickets and the usual big overhead may be interested to know that they can see this afternoon's struggle between the 150-pounders for the delightfully pro-war price of 50 cents. Although no brass band will form letters between the halves and no movie camera will record the affair for posterity, the bantam-weights are expected to give their all. In other words, it looks like a regular, old-fashioned, back lot game of football.

This series of contests is one result of efforts at both colleges to persuade as many boys as possible to be participants in athletics, instead of spectators. Experience at Cambridge shows that while the sub-varsity groups are typically indifferent about practice, they are keen on playing in real games. And waving a blue sweater in their faces is enough to stir the crimson blood in every mother's son of them! The Boston Herald