UNIVERSITY TRACK MEN COMPETE NEXT WEEK

ALL MEMBERS OF UNIVERSITY CAN ENTER EVENTS

Tuesday and Thursday of next week have been set as the dates of the University Fall Handicap Track Meet, it was announced yesterday, Bill Neufeld, assistant Track coach who has been handling fall workouts, will direct the meet. All members of the university may participate.

Entries for the Tuesday events must be in at the Track Room of the Dillon Field House by Monday at 6 o'clock. These events will be the High Jump and 30-pound Weight Throw, which are scheduled for 3 o'clock, and the Pole Vault and Shot Put, which are listed for 4 o'clock.

Big Day Thursday

Thursday's events, entries for which must be in by Wednesday at 6 o'clock, will include the 80 yard High Hurdles, the 80 yard Dash, the 440 yard Run, the 120 yard Low Hurdles, the 160 yard Dash, and the 880 yard Run. Trial heats will be run in all these events except the 440 and 880 yard Runs. The starting time will be 3 o'clock.

Three Field Events will also take place on Thursday, the Discus Throw at 2:30 o'clock, the Broad Jump at 3 o'clock, the Javelin Throw at 3:30 o'clock.

Entry Rules

Entry Rules for the Meet state that no one may compete in more than two Field Events and two Running Events, and only one of these two Running Events may be a distance Run.

This University Meet will not take the place of the inter-House Fall Meet. The latter is a newcomer on the House Sports program and will consist of many and varied events. It is scheduled for November 3