LANGUAGE CENTER HAS NEW, LARGER QUARTERS

Three More Rooms Are Opened on Third Floor of Union for Informal Study Of French and German

Moving into enlarged quarters this fall as a result of reallotment of rooms on the Union's third floor, the Language Center opens this year with increased facilities to serve all students interested in French and German civilizations.

An opportunity to come up, smoke and browse around among the many illustrated books and magazines, and get to know the instructors, is what is-really offered to the interested student.

With three more rooms taken away from Freshmen, the Center now has a large French library room, and a similar one for German, with the office between. Two of the new rooms will serve for conference purposes, while Kendric N. Marshall '26, instructor in Government and Secretary of the Union will have the third as an office.

Around the walls of the Center are maps and pictures of France and Germany, with many illustrated magazines such as the famed "L'Illustration" being available to those interested. All instructors in the two Departments will have office hours for consultation with their students.