"SPECIAL" WILL CARRY ROOTERS TO NAVY GAME

FEATURES INCLUDE COCKTAILS, EXTRA-LOW RATES

A special train will go down to the Navy game in Baltimore on October 16 under the auspices of the Boston Harvard Club, and will be open to any undergraduates desiring to travel that way.

A special price of $24.75 has been set plus the price of the Pullman car, which is $7.00 for a lower berth. This is $3.00 less than the regular price by train would be.

It is scheduled to leave South Station at 10:30 o'clock Friday evening, October 15, and will arrive in Baltimore the next morning about 9:30 o'clock. It will leave Baltimore at 10 o'clock Saturday evening and will arrive back in Boston at 8:30 Sunday morning.

Cocktalls En Route

For the members of the Harvard Club or undergraduates there will be special cocktail hours, a luncheon, special autos to the game, and a dinner Saturday night, and the price for the whole thing will be $41.00

The management of the train is in the hands of Edward D. Bement '08. Members of the band will go on that train as well as 37 club members and 25 others who have already signed up. The special price was contingent upon 150 signing up, but this mark has already been reached.