HARLOWMEN LEAVE FOR PRE-GAME REST AT CONCORD SCHOOL

Seventy-Six Men Take Special Train Reg Cambridge at 9:30-Student Rally Precedes Send-Off

One more light-practice for the Varsity in the students this afternoon, and then it is just a matter of impatient waiting for the season's climax. After a light workout the squad will withdraw to the quiet atmosphere of Middlesex School until a few hours before game time.

Yesterday's practice session was the usual play-polishing affair, with the final check-up on those special Yale touchdown plays being attended to by the coaching staff. Bobby Green's condition is almost in top shape now, and he is expected to see a whole let of service, starting with the opening kickoff.

Arnold Horween '22, captain of his football eleven and Varsity coach from 1926 to 1930 was a guest of honor at the practice yesterday, and expressed admiration as he saw the three elevens click through their signal drill.

Eli Plans

The Ellis will leave New Haven at 9.30 o'clock this morning, lunching on the train prior to their arrival in Boston at 12:35. They will then be sent to Dillon Field House and prepare for an hour's practice in the Stadium at 1:30.

The squad is spendnary who night at Belmont Country Clnk, and is planning to take in a move this evening.