The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

GUARDIAN CONFERENCE SCHEDULES BROADCAST

SARNOFF, VIERECK, FISH TO TALK DURING SESSION

As part of the three day Guardian Conference on American foreign policy, Payson S. Wild, Jr., assistant Professor of Government, and William W. Hancock '38, president of the Debating Council, will participate in a nationwide radio discussion next Saturday afternoon at 3 o'clock.

Following a preliminary meeting for undergraduates at 4:30 o'clock on Thursday, the conference will swing into action with a session on the domestic side of the problem under discussion at 2:00 o'clock on Friday. Scheduled to present papers are David Sarnoff, President of the Radio Corporation of America, Congressman Hamilton Fish, Jr., of New York, and George Sylvester Viereck, author.

Among those presenting papers at the Friday evening session on the diplomatic and international aspects of America's foreign policy will be Professor Nathaniel Peffer of Columbia University. He will join on Saturday with Wild and Hancock in answering Senator Ernest Lundeen of Minnesota, slated to initiate the coast-to-coast discussion on foreign policy from Washington.