The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

The Moviegoer

Soaja Hosia, Queen of the lce, Shows Skiling and Skating Technique In Musical Romance

"Thin Ice", now at the University Theatre, has surprisingly enough a proper mixture of the elements of cinema entertainment. Romance, comedy, music, skating, and even a plot contribute in turn to a thoroughly enjoyable picture.

Stage Henke's skating is featured, and justly go, for she is certainly a "prima ballerina" on Ice. Balletom-anes and and others should be the interested in seeing Miss Honie's interpretation of "Prince igor." Her acting is quite equal to that of the handsome Tyrone Power who plays Prince charming. His Royal Highness meets the skating instructress of an Alpine Hotel (Miss Honie) while both are skilling, the outcome being an international scandal.

Special credit should be given to Joan Davis, a girl orchestra leader, who does two fine comedy song and dance bits. Arthur Treacher plays his usual capable valet role.

"Super-Sleuth" is the "also" feature, and cannot be saved by Jack Oakie's wisecracking or Ann Sothern's smile.