Petitions for Extra Nominations Due By This Afternoon

BALLOTING WILL BE HELD TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY

Today is the last day for the filing of petitions to put the names of additional candidates on the ballots for the first Senior Election, and for the Junior Album Committee election, it was announced last night.

In order to add the name of a candidate to the ballot for the Senior Election, at which the offices of the three Marshals, Chorister, Odist, Treasurer, Orator, and Poet will be filled, it is necessary to filled a petition signed by 25 Seniors. Such petitions must be handed to James A. Field, Jr. '37, chairman of the Senior nominating committee not later than 5 o'clock today in Claverly 55. Thirty seven men were nominated at the beginning of the week for the eight offices.

To add the name of a candidate to the list already nominated for the Junior Album Committee, a petition signed by 25 Juniors must be handed in not later than 5 o'clock this afternoon to Edward L. Barnes '38, of the Junior nominating committee in Leverett B-32.

All additional nominations, together with the original lists will be announced tomorrow, and both the Senior and Junior elections will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, February 23 and 24. Balloting will be conducted in all the Houses, Dudley Hall, and Harvard, Sever, Emerson, and Boylston Hahs in the Yard.

At the second Senior election the Class Secretary, Class Day Committee and Permanent Class Committee will be elected.