BOHLEN, SIMES WRITE FOR MARCH LAW REVIEW

APRIL REVIEW WILL MARK 50TH ANNIVERSARY

In continuance of the Harvard Law Review policy to include treatises by leading men in the different fields of law, the March number, which was in the mail yesterday, contains articles by Francis H. Bohlen, professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania and Professor Lewis M. Simes of the University of Michigan Law School.

Because of its close connection with human relations, the law of Torts has undergone more changes than any other field of Law according to Bohlen in his essay, "Fifty Years of Torts." Professor Simes has likewise dealt with the Law of Future Interests, its changes and tendencies during the last half century in a second article of the Review.

Of interest among the numerous notes which complete the Review is an article on The Constitutionality of the Federal Relief Measures, discussing the Resettlement Administration. Under the caption of Legislation is a treatment of the recent Johnson Act which denies Federal District Courts control of State Public Utilities Commissions and at the same time returns the jurisdiction to the State courts.

The next issue of the Law Review will appear early in April, and will mark the Fiftieth Anniversary of the publication. At present, plans are under way to celebrate the founding of the Review in 1887.