The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

YARDLINGS CONTINUE EARLY GRID PRACTICE

Drill on Fundamentals for Freshmen Enters Second Week; Varsity Due to Begin Wednesday

With upperclassmen expected out for spring practice next Wednesday, March 24, Freshmen started their second week of practice with stress still being laid on fundamentals.

Among the Freshman recruits is Gordon W. Harrington, a tackle who acted as captain of the Freshman team in the Yale game four years ago. After his Freshman year, he dropped out of college and has been working until this year when he reentered college. What his present possibilities are as Varsity material are not yet ascertainable.

Freshmen this week will continue the drive on fundamentals as taught under the Harlow system which were begun last Thursday. Nothing of an intricate nature has been attempted yet, and the purpose of the week is partly to get Freshmen used to the Varsity coaches and methods. When the Varsity comes out, all coaches will be used for all men with no expectation of the Freshmen and upperclassmen being separated into different squads.