GRADUATE-FRESHMEN RACE VARSITY TODAY

Makeshift Track Team, Led by Milton Green, Is Conceded Good Chance by Coach Mikkola

Coaches Jaakko Mikkola and Bill Neufeld are starting off the spring season this afternoon with an informal track meet between the Varsity and a combined Freshman-Graduate School team. Jaakko stated last night that the Freshmen aided by the past masters stand a very good chance of defeating the Varsity.

Among those graduates returning once more to compete in the Stadium are Milton Green '36, last year's Captain, who will again take to the high hurdles; Charlie Woodward '35, running the 1 1-2 mile distance; and Jack Morse '34, in the 220.

The season being early and the meet being informal, Jaakko announced that the results will not be released. This afternoon's meet is in many respects a preparatory one for next week's New England Relays. A feature of both being shuttle hurdle relays, and a fourman 440 sprint relay.

With the exception of the 440 yard run which is being held at 12:15 o'clock, the schedule of events begins at 2:30 o'clock, with the shuttle and dash relays finishing up the afternoon.