The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MASON TALKS TONIGHT ON INDUSTRY CONTROL

Economics Professor Takes to Radio While Other Authorities Forum on Corporate Price Policies

Two Economics lectures hold the spotlight tonight in the extra-curricular speech field, while Philosophy comes into its own tomorrow afternoon.

Edward S. Mason, associate professor of Economics, will speak over short wave radio station W1XAL at 9 o'clock, on "Government Regulation of Industry" while in the Winthrop House Senior Common Room at 8 o'clock, an Economics forum will consider the subject, "Are Corporate Price Policies Conductive to Economic Stability?"

Speakers at this forum will be Alvin H. Hansen, University of Minnesota professor and co-author of the Economics A text book of last year, Gardiner Means of the National Resources Board, Corvin Edwards, of the Federal Trade Commission, and others. Edward H. Chamberlin, associate professor of Economics, presides.

Tomorrow afternoon, at 4:15 o'clock in Emerson Hall, Huge Bergmanh professor of Modern Philosophy at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, will speak on the "Philosophy of Henry Bergson." This will be open to the public.