The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CONSTITUTION GROUP WILL MEET TOMORROW

MEETINGS WILL CONTINUE FOR REST OF WEEK

Commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, the sessions of the Student Constitutional Convention will open tomorrow to reconsider the Constitution in the light of modern American social and economic organization.

Meetings of the convention will go on for the rest of the week following the opening meeting, the group being divided up into six committees.

These will be: the committee on Constitutional Philosophy: committee on Federal-State relationship: Committee on the organization of the branches of the government: committee on elections: committee on the Bill of Rights: and the committee on Arrangement and Style.

The committees will then formulate reports, to be presented to the Convention, which will be composed of delegates of the 48 states and will meet in Sever 11. The Convention is to take final action on these reports, following what is expected to be an extended debate.

The committee in charge is composed of Richard T. Davis '37, Martin D. Schwartz '37 and Felix Stumpf '37.