COMMITTEE COUNTING VOTES IN LECTURE POLL

Group Tabulating Ballots Expects to Finish Its Work Late in June; Will Be First Part of Guide

Work is going ahead rapidly on the compilation of the results of the CRIMSON'S Confidential Guide poll of Freshman courses, with the counting of more than 1900 ballots well under way.

Every member of the Class of 1940 was asked to return a separate blank for each course he was taking. The ballots turned in cover practically every course open to Freshmen and many advanced courses being taken by Yardlings.

Largest representation is from the division of History, Government, and Economics as was to be expected, since that is the division in which the greatest number of Freshmen said they would concentrate next year.

English, Composition, and Comparative Literature ran second in the balloting, while the Sciences taken together and Modern Languages, ran a good third.

The complete report of the committee compiling the ballots and writing the first section of the Confidential Guide will not be finished until late in the Examination Period, and will be included in the pamphlet together with the articles on the various fields which have been appearing since April.