ACTION ON RIOTERS IS PUT OFF TWO WEEKS

UNIVERSITY STANDS PAT ON ITS PREVIOUS STATEMENT

Over 400 Bursar's cards were picked up by the Yard Police, and approximately 40 students were interviewed by the various Deans in University Hall yesterday as a result of Monday night's fracas in the Square.

None of those implicated were released, but it was definitely learned that no disciplinary action will be taken until the Administrative Board meets in two weeks. Meanwhile the University stood pat on its statement of Monday evening that any student guilty of an "offence against law and order in connection with a disturbance may have his connection with the College severed, and the mere presence of an undergraduate in a disturbance may result in disciplinary action."

Last night there was a minor assemblage in the Square, quickly dispersed by the Aptedmen. Rumors flew thick and fast about the number of Cambridge police waiting with everything from laughing gas, to siege guns and field pieces, but nothing was in evidence.

A mob scene in the best strike traditions was put on, however at M.I.T. last night in which violence and bloodshed played a real part. On the spot observers declared that many were arrested and more received head and other injuries from forays with police.