GLEE CLUB WILL OFFER YARD CONCERT TUESDAY

Pops Concert, Boston Museum Program, Banquet Planned; "Fair Harvard" Recording Approved

With the unanimous acclaim of Boston music critics on their last concert in Sanders Theatre registered in their scrap book, the members of the Glee Club will present a Yard concert from the steps of the Widener Library Tuesday evening, at 7 o'clock.

This will be the first of three Yard concerts scheduled for successive Tuesdays; all three will be broadcast over the Boston short-wave station W1XAL.

On Monday, May 17, the Glee Club will commemorate Harvard Night at the Pops by joining with the Boston Symphony in three selections, under the direction of G. Wallace Woodworth '24, and will also present several independent numbers.

Motets in Museum

Under the dome of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, acoustically the finest hall in the country, the Glee Club will offer a program of sixteenth century motets on Friday, May 21, in roder to get the effect of singing in a Gothic cathedral.

A banquet for the election of officers and for the probable playing of Bach's "St. Matthew's Passion" as recorded by the Boston Symphony Orchestra, the Radcliffe Choral Society, and the Glee Club, will be held at the Harvard Club on Thursday, May 27.

The recording of "Fair Harvard" has been approved both by Dr. Koussevitsky and by Mr. Woodworth.