Alumni Nominate Fourteen Candidates for Overseers

Episcopal Church.

Philip C. Staples '04, Philadelphia; President of Bell Telephone Company of Pennsylvania; President of Franklin Institute and former President of Harvard Club of Philadelphia.

Arthur W. Page '05, New York; Vice-President of American Telephone and Telegraph Company, N. Y. C.; formerly publisher with Doubleday, Page and Company, and Editor of The World's Work.

Herbert E. Winlock '06, New York; Director of The Metropolitan Museum of Art and Curator of Egyptian art, and President of American Association of Museums.

George P. Denny '09, Boston; doctor, former Vice-President and Director of Harvard Alumni Association.

Roger Amory '10, Boston; trustee; Class Treasurer, member of Harvard Fund Council, and Treasurer of Perkins Institution and Massachusetts School for the Blind.

Elliott D. Smith '13, New Haven; Master of Saybrook College and Professor of Industrial Relations at Yale University, and President of Board of Sarah Lawrence College.

Henry Parkman, Jr., '15, Boston; lawyer, recently appointed Corporation Counsel for Boston; former State Senator and member of Boston City Council.

Robert Cutler '16, Boston; lawyer, Director of the Boston Community Fund in 1937 and Director of the Boston Chamber of Commerce.

Lloyd K. Garrison '19, Madison, Wisconsin; Dean of University of Wisconsin Law School, former special assistant to U. S. Attorney General and Chairman of National Labor Relations Board; former Director of Harvard Alumni Association.

Charles Peletti '24, New York; Justice of Supreme Court of New York and former Executive Counsel to Governor Lehman of New York.