Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

TWO MUSICALES GIVEN TODAY AT PAINE HALL

First Presented in Connection With Music 1 by Willi Apel; Department Sponsors Recital

Inaugural concert of a series in connection with Music 1 and a recital under the auspices of the Division of Music is scheduled to provide outstanding entertainment today, the University has announced.

First of a series of harpsichord music of the Thoroughbass Period, a concert in Paine Hall will be conducted by Willi Apel at 5 o'clock. The free, public recital by Anna Golden, (viola) Amelia Tataronis, (soprano) and Arnold Hartmann (pianoforte) will take place at 8:15 o'clock in the same auditorium. The program: Five German Songs--Hugo Wolf Sonata for Viola and Pianoforte  Hindemith I Fantasie II Theme and Variations 1-4 III Finale--Variations 5-7 Songs with Viola I Two German songs  Brahms II Two French songs  Loeffler

On Saturday morning, January 15, the Division of Music will present a program of Bach Organ Music in University Chapel at 10 o'clock.