Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

OWEN TO BE ON RADIO FOR GUARDIAN TONIGHT

Social Science Magazine Also Reveals Plans for Three February Talks on "American Party Battle"

"Prospectus of the British Labor Party" will be discussed by David E. Owen, assistant professor of History, in an address over Station WAAB at 7:30 o'clock tonight. The talk is sponsored by the Harvard Guardian, undergraduate publication of the Social Sciences.

Owen will be interviewed by Theodare Frazier '41, first member of the Freshman class to appear on the air for a Guardian broadcast.

Three February Radio Talks

In all effort to develop one single topic in a series of lectures instead of presenting isolated weekly addresses, the Guardian announced last night that it will present three radio broadcasts during the month of February on the subject, "The American Party Battle."

The three speakers will be Arthur N. Holcombe '06, professor of Government, on February 7, Norton E. Long '32, instructor in Government on February 14, and E. Pendleton Herring, assistant professor of Government and secretary of the Graduate School of Public Administration, on February 21.

The three talks will outline the growth of American political parties, describe the formation of various interest groups within each, and analyze existing programs.