HOLCOMBE TO SPEAK AT 2ND FOREIGN SESSION

RADCLIFFE IS SCENE OF ANNUAL AFFAIRS SCHOOL

Featured in today's program of the annual Foreign Affairs School of the Massachusetts League of Women Voters at Radcliffe will be an address by Arthur N. Bolcombe '06, professor of government and chairman of the Department of Government.

Speaking with Ch'ao-ting Chi on the crisis in China, Holcombe's address will come at 8 o'clock in the concluding session of the day.

The School opened yesterday, with Alvin H. Hansen, Littaur Professor of Political Economy one of the speakers. It will end tomorrow afternoon after a concluding address by Bruce C. Hopper, assistant professor of Government, on "America's role in the new era."

Other Harvard speakers at the school include Abraham H. Feller, visiting lecturer on International Law at the Law School, who speaks this afternoon on the Ludlow Amendment.

William H. Langer '15, Coolidge Professor of History, George La Pana, professor of Church History, John K. Fairbank, instructor of History and Albert E. Hindmarsh, instructor in Government, will all address the gathering tomorrow.

The sessions will be held at Agassiz House at Radcliffe, and a course ticket for all the lectures costs $3, with admission to single sessions 75 cents.