Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

NORDIC FELLOWSHIPS OFFERED TO STUDENTS

Professor Hovgaard Heads Jury Which Chooses Recipients of Foundation Awards in April

Fellowships totalling $1,000 and open to students of American birth will provide opportunity for study in Scandinavian countries next year, according to Secretary Neilson Abeel of the American-Scandinavian Foundation, donor of the awards.

Recipients of the travelling student-ships will be announced in April. Invitation has been extended primarily to graduate students and younger instructors and professors in American colleges.

Stipulations laid down by the Foundation indicate that "applications for our Fellowships be considered first by appropriate authorities in the college or University of each applicant. We ask that wherever possible the papers of all applicants from one institution be considered first by a committee of professors in that institution and forwarded to our jury with an indication of preference."

Professor William Hovgaard of M.I.T. has been selected chairman of the jury which makes the final selection for the Foundation.