Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Lecturers on Maps, Psychopathology, Religion To Be Given Tonight by Raisz, Goldstein, Sperry

Three lecturers will be given this afternoon, on "The History of Maps," modern psychopathology, and religion.

"The History of Maps" will be discussed in an illustrated lecture by Erwin Raisz, Instructor in Geographical Exploration of Harvard, at the Institute of Geographical Exploration, 2 Divinity Avenue, at 4 o'clock.

"Human Nature in the Light of Psychopathology" will be the topic of a lecture by Dr. Kurt Goldstein, Clinical Professor of Neurology, Columbia University, at Emerson Hall, at 4:30 o'clock. This is the second of Dr. Goldstein's series of lectures this fall as William James Lecturer on Philosophy and Psychology.

Dean Willard L. Sperry, Chairman of the Board of Preachers will discuss tonight at a meeting of the Chapel Club the charge that there is no religion at Harvard. The meeting will be held in the offices of the Memorial Church (North basement entrance) at 8 o'clock. All members of the University are cordially invited.