Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Inter-House Debating Trials to Begin Tonight in Leverett, Lowell, Winthrop

Tests Continued Tomorrow and Wednesday--Varsity Team Vanquishes Brown

Trials for inter-House debaters will be held today, tomorrow and Wednesday, it was announced by Langdon P. Marvin, Jr. '41, chairman of the inter-House plan.

Conducted under the guidance of David Horton, new forensic mentor, the trials are as follows: today -- 7:30 to 8:30 o'clock for Leverett; 9 to 10 o'clock for Lowell, and the same time for Winthrop. Tomorrow--7:30 to 8:30 for Eliot; 9 to 10 o'clock for Adams. Wednesday--4:30 to 5:30 o'clock for Dudley (commuters); 7:15 to 8:15 o'clock for Kirkland, and 9 to 10 o'clock for Dunster.

Issues Are Posted

Issues to be spoken on are already posted on House bulletin boards. The first contests will be Lowell versus Dunster in Lowell, and Winthrop versus Eliot in Eliot, early next week.

House committee representatives for inter-House debating are: Admas, Philip Ruprecht '40; Dudley, Robert Ravven '39; Dunster, Phil Neal '40; Eliot, Lane Blackwell '40; Kirkland, Theodore Hazlett '40; Leverett, J. Spence Harvin '39; Lowell, Gardner Clark '39; Winthrop, Robert Glaser '40.

Varsity Downs Brown

Denying the fact that Neville Chamlain "has brought peace with honor for our time," the Varsity speakers defeated a Brown team last Saturday in a radio debate.