Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

FREE ADULT COURSES OPEN THIS AFTERNOON

30 Extension Courses to be Given Here in Fall and Winter; Psychology and Astronomy Begin Today

Harvard's educational system will spread beyond the bounds of the University when courses for adults of the Boston area open this afternoon and evening as a part of the program of the University Commission on Extension Courses.

Courses starting today include elementary psychology, development of the American Constitution, and beginner's astronomy. With a faculty of 28 recruited from the staffs of Harvard, Boston University, Tufts, Simmons, and Wellesley. the Commission will sponsor 30 courses of college grade this fall and winter. Tuition is $2.50 or $5.00 a course.

Courses starting today are:

"Outlines of Astronomy," Dr. Fletcher G. Watson, of Harvard, at 7:30 o'clock, at the Harvard Astronomical Laboratory, 11 Jarvis Street, Cambridge.

"Major English Writers of the 17th Century," Professor Kenneth B. Murdock and Assistant Professor Walter E. Houghton, Jr., of Harvard, at 5:15 o'clock in Emerson Hall.

"Elementary German." Professor Joseph N. Haskell, of Boston University, at 4:14 o'clock, at Boston University, corner of Boylston and Exeter streets.

"The American Constitution," Professor Clarence P. Houston, of Tufts College, at 7:15 o'clock in Emerson Hall.

"Second Year Italian," Professor Camille P. Merlino, of Boston University, at 7 o'clock, at Boston University.

"Introductory Psychology," Professor Wayland F. Vaughan, of Boston University, at 7:30 o'clock in Emerson Hall.