Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

PRESS

HARVARD RALLY

As mentioned yesterday in these column's, Cornell's cheering section of last Saturday seemed a spiritless aggregation indeed. Surely the team, its coaches, and the associated officials could not have been encouraged by this seeming lack of enthusiasm. But it is not too late to do something about it.

This weekend, the Big Red faces what will undoubtedly be one of their stiffest encounters, in spite of last weekend's Harvard-Brown upset. Under similar circumstances in the past, pep rallies have been held with considerable success. There remains ample time to round up a sound truck, a few flares, the cheering squad, and the team itself. With relatively little effort, it should be possible to give the team a rousing send-off the evening of their departure.

Such a demonstration should do a great deal toward building up the spirit that seemed so definitely lacking in the stands last Saturday. Is there an honorary society or similar organization which is able and willing to get to work on this project? --The Cornell Sun