"Very Proud" of Her "Daddy," Isabel Harlow Confesses "He's Pretty Tired"

"Chief" Boston Is Her Favorite, But She Also Knows Foley And Macdonald

When interviewed on the subway en route to Cambridge around 9:30 o'clock Saturday night, Isabel Jenifer Esmeralda Harlow admitted that she was "very proud" of her "Daddy."

Across the aisle, quite lost and unnoticed in the subway crowd, sat her "Daddy", Richard Cresson Harlow, discussing with Skip Stahley and a few other cronies the great victory over Yale that afternoon. He carried his usual black satchel.

"Scared of Reporters"

Isabel, an attractive collegiate-type brunette with big brown eyes, claims she has had "no education" and is "scared of reporters." Despite her worried "I'm afraid I might say some-something I shouldn't" she became more communicative when reminded that the football season was over and that "Now It Can Be Told."

She knows several of the boys on the team, Torby Macdonald, Frank Foley, Chief Boston, and Don Daughters. Chief Boston is her favorite.

Otuwordly wroth at her parents for giving her such a long name, she is secretly quite pleased with it . . . . especially the middle part.

"Daddy is Pretty Tired

Asked whether her "Daddy" would celebrate that night as would most other jubilant Crimson supporters Isabel replied, "I think he'll go right to bed; he's pretty tired."