Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

LANDIS HOPES DINING WILL BE COOPERATIVE

Dean Says He Dreams of House Plan At Law School, But Sees No Funds at Hand to Begin Project

"The dream I have is that we get adequate housing and eating facilities for the Law School." So spoke Dean James M. Landis yesterday on the general question of common board for student lawyers.

The present arrangements must be definitely widened, he said, and although he felt that the ultimate solution was a House Plan on the scale now functioning in the College, the Dean saw no immediate funds in sight to begin such a project.

Approves Union Project

Questioned on the eating co-operative which has been organized by the graduate section of the Student Union, he expressed approval of the venture. He revealed that members of the group had approached him during the summer, asking for the use of an empty building in which to begin a new dining hall.

There seemed to be little enthusiasm for the prospect of revamping Memorial Hall for a graduate board-center, Landis felt. He recalled the fact that when he was in College the building was notoriously unpopular, not only for its atmosphere but for its "lousy food." The latter, of course, could be corrected if the hall was put back to use.

James Ludium 3L, president of the P. B. H. Law School Committee announced that a questionnaire would soon be circulated to determine how many students were willing to unite for a common dining room.