Lowell Gridmen Down Dunster 14-0 as Lewis Tallies Both Touchdowns to Put Lid on Regular House Football Season

Bellboy Fullback Scoots Thirty Yards for One and Steals Pass for Other

The curtain fell on the regular House grid season yesterday afternoon on Soldiers Field as Lowell staged a last quarter scoring spree, counting two touchdowns, which, added to a safety, sank Dunster 14-0. Dick Lewis scored both times for the Bellboys.

Lowell was off to an early lead in the first quarter when the Dunster center heaved the ball over the Dunster kicker's head over the end zone.

The third period was uneventful except for some good running by Dunster backs Bob Kayser and Red Bailey.

In the final quarter, the Bellboys took the ball over for a touchdown on three plays. Norm Blotner broke loose on a fake spinner around left send for 55 yards. Two plays later, Dick Lewis knifed over left tackle for one of the most brilliant runs seen this season, fighting and spinning loose from five Dunster tacklers for a touchdown.

Lewis tallied again a short while later when he intercepted a pass on the Dunster 30 and had a clear shot at the goal.