"I Love Them All!" Says Sonja Henie of Harvard Men, Turning One Crimson With a Kiss to Prove She Meant It

She Knew Them All When She Was Still An Amateur; Disliked Yale Prom

"Oh yes, six years back, when I was still an amateur, I knew all the Harvard boys," said Sonja Henie, after she had flashed into her dressing room at the Garden, and flashed out again in four minutes, changed into slacks for her race back to her hotel.

"All the Harvard boys" were the undergraduate members of the Boston Skating Club, in whose Amateur Carnival Sonja used to appear frequently. "I enjoyed myself much more at the parties they took me to than I did at a Yale Prom," the ice queen added.

Miss Henie had little encouragement for hopeful college skaters. "You can't go to college and develop into an Olympics champion," she said. "It takes too much time, too much training." Miss Honic started cutting figures on the ice when she was six years old and has hardly been off the ice since.

Four Body Guards

Called the most graceful person in the world,. the pretty figure, skater became a rage among movie and sport fans almost overnight. Her mother and four body guards had to keep a mob of admirers from tearing her apart, in the hall outside her dressing room.

Although Miss Benie called her work as a movie star much harder than that as an Olympic champion, she declared that after cash number of her snow she felt as if she were "coming out of a Turkish bath." In fact she complained of being in continuous hurry and dash: at 3 o'clock Monday morning she will leave Boston after 37 shows in 40days. "And then a five day rest,--think goodness!" Miss Henie sighed, and dimpled. She expected to spend most of this time in the arms of Morpheus--god of sleep,

Miss Henie began, to collect herself for a dash to her car. "I love skilling too. Irving Berlin is writing the music for my next picture. I'll be back in Holly Wood February 5. I can't say anything about the European situation."

She treated her interrogator to a laugh as refreshing as her looks when he asked the usual question: "Like Harvard men? Why I love them ! and she leaned over and kissed one on the spot--and ran behind her interference through the crowd.