P. B. H. SOCIALMEN LUNCH TOGETHER ON MONDAY

Service Volunteers Will Convene in Four Houses for Current Problems Discussion

More than 130 Brooks House social service volunteers including graduates, commuters and Freshmen will talk over their plans and meet a few of their associates around four luncheon tables on Monday and Tuesday. Because no one dining hall could conveniently accommodate the group, the burden is being distributed among different Houses, with three luncheons on Monday and one on Tuesday.

Adams, Eliot and Leverett will be the scenes for Monday's meetings, which are being handled by A.W. Page, Jr. '40, R.A. Krancer '40, and L.F. Stowell '41. Luncheon table conversation will be followed by more formal discussion in the House common rooms. Austin Welch of the East Boston Social Center will be the guest speaker at Leverett; John Kingman '14 of Lincoln House will speak at Eliot, and Basil Beyea of the Family Welfare Society will held forth at the Gold Coast.

Henry L. Shattuck '01, member of the Board of Overseers and former Treasurer of the University, will be the guest of honor at the fourth luncheon, which will be held in Winthrop House on Tuesday under the direction of E.L. Richardson '41.