Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

LAMPY DATES WELLESLEY JESTERS FOR FEBRUARY 17

WEEI May Broadcast Event; Conflict Over Purpose of Lexicon Contest; Academic or Sex

Lexicons and Wellesley girls will take the place of exam thoughts in the minds of Lampoon men. February 17 is the date scheduled for the battle of wits between the local humorists and the funny paper girls.

Of most interest in the contest is the fact that the match may be broadcast over the Columbia radio network through station WEEI, but this is subject to the approval of the Deans.

The great event will of course take place in the abode of the Ibis and all undergraduates and the public are cordially invited. Leader of the masuline forces is William L. Calfee '39 while Harriet Harrison will lead the Amazons into the fray.

Although reluctant to give utterance about the affair, Calfee insinuated through a press agent that the project was one of purely academic interest. "The project is one of purely academic interest," he said "no sex." Miss Harrison held quite another opinion. "Thus academic stuff is twaddle," she asserted. "Where would we be without sex?"