BURGESSES ARRIVE TO PUSH INVESTIGATION

DOCTORS SEEK CLUE TO DEATH IN LUNG CONDITION

Demand for an investigation into the causes of the death of F. William Burgess, Freshman law student, whose body was found in the Charles River Sunday moring, awaited the arrival of the parents of the dead boy from Cincinnati.

Mr. and Mrs. Burgess are scheduled to arrive in Boston this morning, and although no announcement has been made by them, it is believed likely that they will press William Brickley, Medical Examiner, for a further examination of the body.

Identification was considered positive, but as yet no definite proof that death was caused by suicide has been given. Medical officials expressed the belief yesterday that something might be learned from the condition of the lungs, explaining that, if the lungs were not filled with water, there was a possibility that death was due to some cause other than drowning. However they were careful to emphasize the difficulty of determining anything positive from a body which has been under water since November.

No result of the preliminary examination of Burgess' body was announced yesterday, and Boston officials said that in all probability there would be no official statement until after consultation with the parents.